Is an Office Relocation in Killeen on Your Agenda?
- You have outgrown your current office in Killeen. Your employees need a little area! As you expand and hire more people, you require additional office space to have room for them. (Nobody wants to share a desk or go to the break room only to figure out there is no break room.)
- You prefer your warehouse and office to be within throwing distance. If you have a warehouse of inventory, it could be nice to have your office nearby so you do not have to have such a commute.
- You need to increase your visibility. Some businesses profit when potential buyers can see your sign every day and have easy access to your front door. If this description fits you, it is time to get away from of that sixth floor office or hidden alley office and get into the limelight.
- A different location makes more sense. Maybe your current locale was wonderful for opening your business, but now it's time to relocate to a place that is more available for your clients, has more parking, or is simply more upscale.
- You need space for a new department. An office relocation may be as uncomplicated as moving one department of workers into a new area in the same building or complex.
Still, no matter how easy the move might seem, there is a lot to ponder, which is why it's a good idea to hire a professional moving company that can take care of your office move from start to finish.
- Disassembling and Reassembling Furniture: There aren't very many office conference tables that will navigate through a door as a single piece (and seriously, would you want to carry it even if it could?). Disassembling furniture and putting it back together is slow and delicate: you need to take care not to lose a single screw! You and your employees can surely find a better use of your time.
- Moving Records and Files: You have your files organized, and you should be able to start where you ended when you are in your new office. Prior to hiring a professional mover, double check that they're capable of maintaining the organization and safeguarding the privacy of the people whose files are being relocated.
- Moving IT Systems: A few computers is one thing; an entire network of computers, printers and desk phones is another. Additionally, even with a single tablet, you need to make sure it is correctly packed and padded to avoid damage in transit. When you arrive, you want to rest assured that your system can be reinstalled efficiently and, of course, correctly.
- Moving Heavy Equipment: Depending upon your business, you may have large, oddly shaped pieces of expensive equipment that need to be relocated, too. How are you thinking about moving that item? How will you protect it? That is what pros do best.
- Keeping to a Timeline: When your office is being relocated, it is difficult to keep up with work, which is why it's essential for an office relocation to happen quickly.
Not all moving companies in Killeen have experience with office relocation, and not all of them are able to manage every aspect of the relocation. We can. From start to finish, our professional, certified movers can manage every detail. Your office relocation starts with a survey and analysis of your office, followed by an accurate written estimate. We're dedicated to making the process as easy for you as possible. Click here to get started.