Our considerable experience as a corporate relocation mover, combined with the 1,000-plus interviews and focus groups we’ve conducted, have helped us understand just what business enterprises like yours most value in the way of moving services:
- You want to arrange your corporate relocation yourself.
- You want to see that your employees have access to superb care from us at each stage of the relocation.
- You want a detailed invoice from us.
- You want honest reporting on the value of our relocation services and how fastidiously we executed them.
In response, we’ve developed what we identify as our “Silent” Employee Relocation Service. What it sets out to silence is the continual barrage of information and update requisitions in addition to complaints companies like yours too frequently endure from their employees in the usual corporate move is in progress. And in delivering this silent service, we’ve taken pains to ensure that there’s nothing usual about a corporate move managed by A-1 Freeman Moving Group!
Here’s How We’ve Made our Mark Accountability
Move Policy Management and Adherence
- Plainly establishing ourselves as a key contact with your employees and making sure they know we assume personal responsibility for making their relocation an untroubled one
- Fulfilling each and every promise we make
- Acting as an extension of your organization: an "on-staff" mover
- Offering precise definitions of our services and living up to your employees’ demands
- Making full use of our proprietary Move Management Technology to understand and support your relocation policy and thereby cut down the number of calls you receive from employees throughout the move
- Doing our client profile of your company, which lists virtually every relocation necessity, [prior to our accepting the first move
- Constantly consulting the client profile in order to determine whether a particular move service is "Always Authorized" by you, is up to us to "Use Our Discretion" in performing, requires us to "Call for Authorization", or is "Never Authorized"
- Doing everything possible to thoroughly understand you, our client, and your desires prior to our move relationship
- Keeping all the latest contact, policy, and contract information up to date and close at hand
- Providing thorough explanations of how we execute our services and what our Move Concierges will be responsible for
- Making a preliminary call to make sure you have some understanding of ...
- moving fundamentals
- Our In-Home or Video Inventory Process
- insurance coverage
- shipment dates and spreads
- Corporate Move Policy
- how we help children and families move
- Directing our Move Concierges to consult personally with your relocating families to recognize and understand their needs, go over the move process, and give an accurate estimate of their personal effects
Proactive Customer Service
- Maintaining constant communication with your moving employees to prevent superfluous calls from reaching your ears
- Enabling 24-hour-a-day Move Concierge assistance
- Providing move status updates online 24 hours a day
- Having your Move Concierge communicate more than 70 times with you, your relocating employees, and others who’ll help your employees have a hassle-free relocation
- Continuing communication – even through final claims resolution, in the event claims are made
- Dedicating ourselves to keeping you and your employees fully advised and at ease throughout the move
- Deploying our move management technology to catch likely difficulties before they arise
- Providing ”front-loaded” employee education and communication to eliminate misunderstandings and promote peace of mind
Evaluation and Reporting
- Making an introductory call to your transferring employees within 24 hours
- Instantaneously returning calls to you and your moving employees
- Being on-call for your and your employees 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
Total Quality Control
- Carefully monitoring our quality on average and the responsiveness of every A-1 Freeman Moving Group employee who comes in contact with you and your employees throughout the move
- Following up after the move with a telephone survey of your relocated employees
- Evaluating every aspect of the move when it’s over
- Posting the results of our assessment on your website – objective results that make it possible for you to hold our performance against your quality standards and help us focus on constant betterment
- Providing it on the basis of experience showing that the most likely way to prevent your relocating employees from phoning or emailing you with gripes is not to have gripes to begin with
- Making sure we’re never without quality people ready to help you wherever you are and wherever you’re going
Read what others have said about us
Request a free quote