As a piece of our complete batch of professional moving services, A-1 Freeman Moving Group presents professional packing services. We can personalize a packing solution to best fit your needs regardless if you want us to do all, some, or none of the packing for your move. Packing is one of the tasks that quite a few folks will decide to do themselves as a way to lower the cost in the moving process. No matter if you choose to have us manage your packing or you pick to do it yourself, the important thing is that the packing is done properly so your belongings show up at your new home in great shape. If you are debating about packing yourself, please take the time to review our exhaustive guide to packing for your move.
If you would rather kick back and let us do the packing for you, you can be assured our professional movers will do a phenomenal job. When it comes to caring for your shipment, A-1 Freeman Moving Group’s level of professionalism is unparalleled. Here is a synopsis of the process that will be employed to safeguard your effects. The jump off point in protecting your shipment for the trip is correct packing.
- All packing materials and cartons will be new
- All china, glass, and crystal will be individually wrapped prior to packing cartons. Carton will be taped across top, bottom, and all sides
- All rugs and carpets will be rolled and wrapped
- customer's name, room and contents will be marked on each carton
- All items, which are not suitable for packing, will be padded for transport. These items include furniture items, large bulky pieces and large appliances
These goods are paper padded as a norm and where goods require extra protection, the use of double wrapping and crating is involved. Correct padding takes the next actions:
- All furniture will be dismantled, if appropriate
- All hardware (nuts and bolts) will be placed in plastic bags before being put in the master hardware box
- All furniture will be wrapped in minimum 3-ply paper pad. Corner pads will be used to provide additional protection
- All paper pad seams will be sealed using export vinyl tape
- Skeleton or full crates will be used on awkward or fragile pieces
SHIPPING CONTAINER OPTIONS
If you need to move your possessions across the ocean, you can be satisfied knowing that they'll be delicately containerized for export. Based on the size of your shipment, its handling needs and destination, there are several categories of containers and shipping processes that can be used. Rest easy knowing that all of them are designed to maximize cost-efficiency and protection.
- Air shipments: loaded into wooden or corrugated containers
- Small ocean shipments: loaded into waterproofed wooden lift vans
- Large ocean shipments: loaded into steel steamship containers
Read what others have said about us
Request a free quote