What to Expect with Your Local Residential Move in Killeen
How far you’re moving really isn’t important. You still want to assure that your local residential move’s a trouble-free move – no hang-ups, no hiccups, no hassles. A-1 Freeman Moving Group will see to it. We’ve helped thousands of Killeen people move across the street or across town in our years of business. What our clients genuinely value is our smooth performance of …
The Moving Process
These are the steps:
FREE Ballpark Pricing
When you initially approach us to discuss your move, we’ll give you a FREE ballpark estimate of what your cost will be – given our preliminary awareness of your needs. This number could rise or fall, after further assessment and what move options you pick.
The Home Survey
We offer two options for helping us develop a final, accurate estimate – each of which is designed to address your schedule in a way that’s most convenient for you:
- a personal, in-home conference with one of our experienced estimators – also entailing a full-house inventory of the possessions you’ll need shipped, or
- a video inventory that puts cutting-edge technology to work for you, linking you to our estimator via your cell phone as you guide us through your home and point out what you’ll want moved.
The Written Estimate
After reviewing our consultations with you and the results of your Home Survey, we’ll deliver a written estimate of what your move will cost you. This written estimate nails that cost down with far greater exactitude than our first ballpark estimate. It speaks to every aspect of your shipment, including all moving services you’ve requested.
The Customer Agreement
When you’ve chosen your best options and agreed to our terms and pricing, you’ll sign an agreement with us. You can regard this as your move contract setting forth locations, move dates and times, the moving services you’ve picked, and other details such as cost, safety, and insurance. With this matter taken care of, we schedule your move.
The Move Plan
This is the stage at which your personal A-1 Freeman Moving Group Move Concierge contacts you to …
- affirm your move dates and the addresses that apply, including your current address and your destination address
- confirm which of our services you want
- make sure you know what to expect from your move, and
- answer your questions.
Your Move Concierge is your one point of contact from now until your move is completed. He or she will keep you apprised of everything that’s happening with your local residential move – to insure as trouble-free, headache-free, and harmonious a move as anyone can provide.
The Pre-Move Confirmation
As your move date approaches, we’ll email you or call you to make sure everything planned for is still okay. We’ll make a final confirmation of dates, times, locations, and other elements of the move to keep it on track.
As is standard with us, we extend you options to accommodate your needs and budget. You can do the packing by yourself (and we can provide you with the packing materials, if you prefer) … you can let our full-service movers help you pack … or you can get a custom-crafted plan where you get the packing started and we help pack specialty items.
When the truck and crew come to your house, they’ll introduce themselves and perform a walk-through of your home to get accustomed to the room flow and what needs to be shipped. Then they’ll prep the home to shield it, padding stair rails, tight corners, doors and jambs, and setting down carpet covers to keep high-traffic areas clean. Next, they’ll undertake a systematic loading procedure, where moving boxes are labeled and inventoried according to rooms and your needs when you arrive at your new home. Components that call for disassembling – pretty much anything from entertainment centers to beds to swing sets – are meticulously broken down in this phase. During the loading process, quality checks are conducted and communication with your Move Concierge is maintained.
After we get your shipment safely to your new home – in good time and in one piece, we get it unloaded carefully. Our delivery services include …
- making use of protective pads and carpet covers to keep your your new home in excellent condition during the move-in process,
- systematic unloading – where we place your possessions into the rooms you want them in, as you point out,
- reassembly of pieces broken down intentionally for the move – beds, etc.,
- unpacking – just say the word; we’ll do it, and
- debris removal – where, if you like, our people will get rid of all the empty moving boxes and materials after the unpacking.
The Post-Move Follow-up
This is the point at which your dedicated A-1 Freeman Moving Group Move Concierge calls you to see what you thought of the move … gauge the quality of the services we performed … address any issues that might linger … and, most assuredly, THANK YOU for choosing A-1 Freeman Moving Group! Your total satisfaction is what keeps us in business.
Read what others have said about us
Request a free quote