A-1 Freeman Moving Group is truly loved by clients who have to move a long ways away from Killeen. Long-distance moving is second nature to us. We’ve been helping customers do it for ages, after all. A lot of our assistance entails our remaining a model of strength, confidence, and proficiency for those who are novices in moving from state to state or across the country. Our meticulous attention to detail, our experienced professionalism, and our broad offering of adaptable, personalized moving services never fail to get the desired results. You’ll perceive that right away in how smoothly we execute …
The Moving Process
These are the steps you can depend on us taking:
FREE Ballpark Pricing
We’ll inform you generally speaking what it will cost you to move once you’ve talked with us for the first time and we’ve evaluated the kinds of moving services needed to get you from here to “there.” Obviously, this ballpark estimate might rise or fall, relative to the services you end up purchasing.
The Home Survey
Our goal – in every matter – is to take care of your needs and work as fits your schedule. This is the reason we offer two estimating choices. Choose whichever one best suits you:
- In-Home Consultation. One of our skilled estimators meets with you at your home to go over the details of your move and conduct a full-house accounting of the items you’ll need shipped.
- Video Inventory. You’ll connect directly with our estimator via your mobile phone and record a video of yourself performing a walk-through of your home as you point out what has to be moved. It’s the last word in technological convenience!
The Written Estimate
After first meeting with you, taking the move options you’ve selected into account, and examining the results of your Home Survey, we create a written estimate that more exactly sets the financial outlay required for your long-distance move.
The Customer Agreement
Signing this agreement – your move contract – affirms that you’re in agreement with our terms and pricing. Set forth in the agreement are …
- the price you’ll pay for the move,
- safety and insurance factors,
- the move locations,
- move dates and times, and
- descriptions of the moving services you’ve chosen.
The Move Plan
Here’s where you’ll be introduced to your personal A-1 Freeman Moving Group Move Concierge. He or she will guide you in planning the various details of your move. The pre-move planning gets off to a start with an affirmation of the dates, addresses, and services you’ve chosen. Then you’ll be counseled in what to expect from your move. Have no fear, ask questions! That’s what your Move Concierge is trained for – to present you with answers, keep you informed all during the move process, and keep that effort going smoothly, expeditiously, and seamlessly.
The Pre-Move Confirmation
When your move date is close, we alert you by phone or email to confirm it, making certain that all dates, times, locations, and other critical aspects still apply. This also serves to reaffirm in your mind that we’ll be on hand and ready to go when the time finally does arrive.
We provide three ways to help simplify the process of packing. Pick the one that best fits your preferences and your finances:
- Pack everything on your own; if you choose, we can provision you with the packing materials.
- Authorize our movers to help you pack.
- Option our personalized plan: you begin the packing and we help by packing specialty items.
Our loading process is not fussy, organized, safe, and elegant:
- Truck and crew arrive.
- Crew introduce themselves.
- Crew does a walk-through of your home to get acclimated to it and the possessions of yours they’ll be moving out.
- Crew prepares home to safeguard it: stair railings, sharp corners, doors and doorjamb are padded; carpets are covered to keep high-traffic areas free of dirt and damage.
- Moving boxes are labeled and grouped by room, taking into consideration your needs when you arrive at your new home.
- Things such as beds, entertainment centers, and swing sets are properly taken apart for transport.
- Quality checks are performed all through the loading process.
- Communication also is maintained with your Move Concierge.
At your new home we’re just as safety-conscious and organized in unloading and placing your possessions.
- We employ padding and carpet covers to protect you new home from any move-in damage.
- We methodically set your belongings in the rooms you want them in.
- We reassemble the equipment and furnishings we took apart for the move.
- If you need us to unpack items for you, just let us know and we’ll take care it.
- We can, if you want, also cart off all the empty boxes and packing supplies when your move is completed.
The Post-Move Follow-up
Post-move, your Move Concierge will call you to make sure everything was completed to your approval. He or she also will talk with you about any concerns that might remain. Even more important, your Move Concierge will, speaking for everyone at A-1 Freeman Moving Group, THANK YOU for selecting us as your long-distance mover!
Read what others have said about us
Request a free quote